A Child's Geography
Travel to far-off lands with your children!
This is a complete, stand-alone Geography and History Curriculum.
- Over the course of 15 chapters, explore 12 countries – Greece, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, San Marino, the Vatican and Malta – situated around the Mediterranean Sea with:
- the engaging text and vivid full-color photos of a “living book”
- narration prompts to cement learning and understanding
- notebooking, timeline and mapping activities for context
- helpful pronunciations and full definitions in glossary
- activities that focus on art, music, poetry and the delicious food of each country
- optional prayer walk for each country
Do you and your children desire to catch a passion for God and all of His people around this glorious globe?
Come. Let’s go into all the world together.