Now you can travel to far-off lands with your children as the long-awaited volume 3 is here!
While this series is geared toward 1-6 graders, this volume works well with middle school students too
In the lively style introduced to us by Ann Voskamp, A Child’s Geography: Explore the Classical World will take you and your fledgling geographers on an amazing adventure through our Father’s world.
Imagine walking in the footsteps of Socrates, Alexander the Great, the Apostle Paul… See and understand ancient civilizations and great empires from what has been left behind and carefully preserved. Hear the stories passed down from generation to generation, before the advent of paper and printing presses. As we explore the Classical World, you and your family will delight in incredible, mysterious landscapes, hidden wonders and beautiful peoples – all created in God’s image. Download the first 3 chapters to read and try for yourself!
This is a complete, stand-alone Geography and History Curriculum. Pair with Explore the Holy Land for a thorough study of the geography and history of the Ancient World.
Over the course of 15 chapters, explore 12 countries – Greece, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, San Marino, the Vatican and Malta – situated around the Mediterranean Sea with…
- the engaging text and vivid full-color photos of a “living book”
- narration prompts to cement learning and understanding
- notebooking, timeline and mapping activities for context
- helpful pronunciations and full definitions in glossary
- activities that focus on art, music, poetry and the delicious food of each countryoptional prayer walk for each country224 page full color softcover book
- bonus content on CD-ROM
Do you and your children desire to catch a passion for God and all His peoples around this glorious globe?
Come. Let’s go into all the world.
What you need to know:
- This book is sure to delight ages 4 to 104, but is written primarily for grammar age explorers (gr 1-6)
- 224 pages packed with delightful information
- Softcover book + CD-ROM for reproducibles – price $34.95
- Ebook (identical to print book w/CD) – price $24.95
- CD-ROM and ebook include reproducibles in the form of copywork passages, copywork templates, postcard templates, quizzes, world and continent maps, recipes, and more.